As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items. Note that submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Authors retain copyright, and grant the journal right of first publication of the article.
- Authors are entitled to and accept responsibility for submitting this article on behalf of any and all co-authors.
- The article, if accepted, will be published under a CC-BY licence, without any financial compensation.
- Permission has been obtained from the copyright holder and the author(s) of figures, tables, animations or text quotations for copyrighted works (including websites) included in the paper.
- The Journal and/or platform may retract the paper after publication if clear evidence is found that the findings are unreliable as a result of misconduct or honest error.